Bay Mills AIM Payouts Announced
Category: press release
Jun 15th, 2010 by OutdoorsFIRST
Modified Jun 15th, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Anglers Insight Marketing LLC™ (AIM) announced today that over $115,000 in prizes were awarded to the 43 Pro Anglers that participated in the recent
Bay Mills Invitational Walleye Tournament™.
The recent first annual Bay Mills Invitational Walleye Tournament™ set several records. First, this was the first AIM event to straddle the U.S. and Canadian borders. Second, the Bay Mills Invitational was the first AIM event to allow artificial baits only. The purse paid to the AIM Pro Anglers was also the largest ever. The $114,500 in cash and prizes paid to the top ten Pro Anglers represented 177.5% of the Pro Angler entry fees.
The event also registered the largest single walleye caught in a tournament by an AIM Pro with a 30.75″ monster caught by Jim Carroll on Day One. Add to this the largest crowd (estimated at over 200 children) for the AIM/NPAA Youth Events and it was a special tournament.
The payouts were as follows:
1. Rich Boggs $15,000 Cash plus the 1750 Crestliner Raptor/125 Mercury
2. Brandon Carpenter $14,000 Cash plus the $2500 Rutting Ridge whitetail hunt
3. Scott Duncan $13,000 Cash
4. Rick Olson $12,000 Cash
5. Mike Gofron $9,500 Cash
6. Dane Stanaway $8,000 Cash
7. Jason Przekurat $6,000 Cash
8. Gary Parsons $5,000 Cash*
9. Tommy Skarlis $4,000 Cash*
10. Dan Plautz $3,000 Cash
Each of the 43 AIM Pros also received an EZ-Lube System. Jim Carroll received the “Me and My Catch” Big Fish Award for his trophy walleye. And all were treated to great facilities and great support by the Bay Mills Resort & Casino and the area fans.
*Winners in the Cash Pools were as follows:
• Big Fish Day One – Tom Kemos $175, Gary Parsons $105, Chase Parsons $70.
• Big Fish Day Two – Gary Parsons $175, Tom Kemos $105, Keith Kavajecz $70.
• Big Basket Day One – Tommy Skarlis $175, Tom Gatzke $105, John Kolinski $70.
• Big Basket Day Two – Gary Parsons $175, Tommy Skarlis $105, John Kolinski $70.
• Super Pool Day Three – Gary Parsons $1,050, Tommy Skarlis $1,050.
• SD Tourism Big Basket of the tournament – Gary Parsons $1,000.
Further information about AIM as well as up-to-the-minute updates about tournaments can be found at the AIM web site: www.aimfishing.com.
Anglers Insight Marketing, LLC™ (AIM) is a unique tournament organization which is owned by stockholders, the majority of which are Professional walleye anglers. AIM Professionals are among the “All Stars” of professional fishing, with cumulative HUNDREDS of years of tournament experience, including countless tournament victories, series championships, and Angler of the Year titles. This insight and knowledge is now being employed to provide the finest tournament experience for the participants, and the maximum exposure for the host tournament sites and corporate partners.
Additional AIM Marketing Partners:
South Dakota Tourism, Bay Mills Resort & Casino, Lund Boat Company,
Mercury Marine, Crestliner Boats, JJ Keller Fishing Team, Navionics,
Fin-Tech Tackle, John Butts Outdoors, Rutting Ridge Outfitters,
Oahe Wings & Walleyes, Optima Batteries, Worldwide Marine Insurance,
Pier of d’Nort piers, Me and My Catch photo replicas, Reef Runner Lures, The Judge Tournament Ruler, Rite in the Rain Paper, E-Z Lube Systems, G2 Angling.