Title Town Muskies Inc Spring Club Outing June 22nd and 23rd
May 19th, 2019 by Keith Worrall 431
Modified May 19th, 2019 at 9:41 AM
If you plan to attend this year’s Titletown Spring Outing on the beautiful Cisco Chain of Lakes, please click the “GOING” button and/or contact Doug Nutt via phone, text, or Messenger at 920-636-8214. We need to get a headcount for Sunday’s club-sponsored lunch & bevs.
This event is open to all, but only club members are eligible for prizes.
Most attendees will be arriving Fri evening and have reserved a room at the Boulder Junction Motor Lodge for Fri & Sat nights. Fishing starts anytime Sat and ends at noon Sun, followed by a group wrap-up/lunch & Big Fish prize presentation at Bent’s Camp on Mamie Lake of the Cisco Chain.
Please see the attached flyer, stop by Titletown’s June 12 meeting, or reach out to Doug for more info.
SPRING OUTING RULES:
1. Fishing is on the Cisco Chain of Lakes only
2. Artificial lures only
3. Participants may launch at any boat landing on the chain
4. Hours of fishing are 12:01 AM Saturday until NOON Sunday
5. Minimum length is 30 inches
6. All fish must be released safely
7. All registered fish must have photos taken on a bump board & holding the fish (the club has extra bump boards; let us know if you need one prior to the June 12 meeting)
8. Message photos on Facebook to the Spring Outing group
9. The rod & reel winner is determined by largest fish (in the event of a tie, first fish caught will prevail)
Friday night there will be a get together at the Boulder Beer Bar in Boulder Junction
A club-sponsored lunch will be served at Bent’s Camp on Mamie Lake at NOON Sunday
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!