30th Annual Kevin Worrall Memorial Musky Classic Sep-11th
Jun 7th, 2021 by Keith Worrall
Modified Jun 7th, 2021 at 1:58 PM
656 COUNTY RD G
PELICAN LAKE WI 54463
WE’D LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO THE 30TH ANNUAL KEVIN WORRALL MEMORIAL MUSKY CLASSIC
Saturday, September 11 ,2021
Every year our tournament is more successful, this year will be even
BIGGER & BETTER!!
GET YOUR ENTRY IN EARLY!!!
New sponsors are always welcome.
If you would like to help out with the Kevin Worrall Memorial, please stop in or contact us.
We look forward to seeing all of our past participants and are anxious to meet new ones!
Sherri & Gary Gerrits
656 County Rd G
Pelican Lake WI 54463
30 th Annual Catch and Release
Kevin Worrall Memorial Muskie Classic
Sept. 11, 2021
Tournament Rules and Regulations
Failure to Comply with one or more rules will lead to disqualification
1. Contestants must enter as a 2-person team. All contestants must have a valid WI fishing license
2. All boats will be required to meet all safety regulations of the State of WI. Safe boating conduct & all
safety precautions must be observed at all times. Each person will be required to have a US Coast Guard
approved personal floatation device (PFD). It is advised to wear it at all times when on the water. Each boat must
display their tournament ribbon on the boat at all times.
3. Tournament fishing hours are 7:00am-5:00pm on Saturday Sept 11,2021. Boats must be available on water for pre-
start inspection with live wells open
4. All muskies must be caught in a conventional sporting manner on hook and line using artificial baits–ONLY! All
fishing must be done from a tournament inspected boat. No trolling or live bait is allowed.
5. During tournament fishing hours, contestants are permitted to go ashore at GERRITS LAKEVIEW ONLY.
6. Cheating of any kind by the contestant will not be tolerated
7. Prizes are based on 125 boats which are anticipated; but if not, the prizes will be reduced proportionately. NO
REFUND after July 31, 2021–NO EXCEPTIONS!!
8. Participants must possess a “cradle” or landing net of sufficient size to allow a muskie to remain upright in the
water at the boat. Any angler who catches a muskie may not resume fishing until the muskie has been successfully
9. Immediately upon catching legal muskie, it must be measured by a tournament marshal on the water. Flag or call a
marshals’ cell phone.
10. First fish in will break all ties. All prizes not awarded will be raffled among the teams that have not won
11. Physical contact with other contestants’ boats while fishing is prohibited
12. Boats leaving the tournament must be checked by marshal and will not be allowed to re-enter the tournament
13. Minimum 50 feet spacing between boats, shoreline, docks & islands.
14. 34” minimum muskie to qualify. Muskie’s that cannot swim away will receive a 10” deduction for that fish. The
muskie should be released immediately following registration, the muskie should swim away upright under its own
15. Awards based on total inches of muskies caught. You can register any musky longer than the 34”minimum.
16. Immediate disqualification if ticketed by a WI Warden for any fishing or boating laws. Guides are permitted as
long as they are a team member.
17. Protests and disputes are to be presented in writing to the tournament committee no later than the close of
fishing, 5:00pm Sept 11,2021. A $100.00 nonrefundable protest fee will be charged to any one submitting a written
protest. All Decisions by the tournament committee are final.
By entering this tournament, you agree to release “Gerrits’ Lakeview Inn LLC” and all of their sponsors and their agents from
any and all liability regarding anything that would happen to you or your property during this event.
****Rules for “BONUS” prizes will be given at rules meeting****
AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!
The 1 ST 51” MUSKY CAUGHT WINS a
2021 Lund Boat w/ 60 hp Mercury**!!
Plus, receive an extra $10,000.00 bonus
if caught on a Suick Lure!!!
MUST BE SUCCESSFULLY RELEASED!!