TESTRIDE™ JOINS CRAPPIE CONTEST MAY 2, 2015 ON LAKE MINNETONKA
Apr 30th, 2015 by OutdoorsFIRST
Modified Apr 30th, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Minneapolis, Minn. (April 29, 2015) – When the ice melts in Minnesota, everyone gets excited to splash their boat and get out for some crappie fishing. Again this year, TESTRIDE joins Ron Schara’s Minnesota Bound Crappie Contest to offer free rides in an Envinrude powered Ranger Boat.
The new Evinrude E-TEC G2 engine will power the Ranger Boats on the water. “I think customers will be thrilled to see the unrivaled performance, bold breakthrough design and learn about the industry-leading maintenance schedule of the E-TEC G2 engine from our pros,” said Krista Heidgerken, Senior Communications Specialist for Evinrude Outboards. The newly designed engines boast 20 percent more torque, up to 15 percent better fuel efficiency and up to 75 percent fewer total regulated emissions than leading competitors’ four-stroke engines.
2015 TESTRIDE Schedule
• May 2 Spring Park, Minn. with the MN Bound Crappie Contest event on Lake Minnetonka
• June 13 Walker, Minn. on Leech Lake
• June 27 Bismarck, N.D. on Missouri River
• July 25 Green Bay, Wisc. with the Cabela’s NWT on Bay of Green Bay
• Aug. 8 Isle, Minn on Lake Mille Lacs
• Aug. 22 Chisago City, Minn. with Frankie’s Pro Tournament
• Aug. 22-23 Hot Springs, Ark. with the FLW Championship
• Sept. 18-19 Devils Lake, N.D. on with the Cabela’s NWT Championship
“Being in the boat and talking about fishing out of a Ranger Boat and the incredible ease of ownership with the G2 Evinrude motor is a great opportunity,” said George Liddle of Ranger Boats. “The conversation is always more than boats and motors, too, because answering questions about electronics and rigging help for purchases whether months or years down the road.”
The first 50 attendees who take a TESTRIDE receive a free logoed gift. Free and open to the public, TESTRIDE will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Go to www.liddlemarketingcompany.com for more details. LMC is proud of the TESTRIDE™ partner relationship with Evinrude E-TEC G2 Motors, Ranger Boats, Humminbird, Minn Kota, iPilot-Link and Talon.