Millennium Marine Spyderlok Track System
Oct 13th, 2020 by Keith Worrall
Modified Oct 13th, 2020 at 9:37 PM
Pearl, Mississippi (October 13, 2020) – Tracks have revolutionized how anglers mount rod holders, trees and electronics on their boats. Systems like Millennium Marine’s SpyderLok Track System allow anglers to quickly and easily attach, remove and reposition rod holders and accessories.
The foundation of the SpyderLok Track System is the anodized aircraft-aluminum tracks that are available in 5.5-, 16- and 32-inch lengths. The SpyderLok Track System easily mounts to the boat using the provided stainless steel hardware.
Once installed, the SpyderLok Track System requires no tools to remove the rod holders and accessories. It’s a simple process to slide rod holders, trees and accessories in or out of the tracks for the ultimate in flexibility and security. The SpyderLok Track System provides a clean look with easily removed plastic end caps.
The SpyderLok Track System can be utilized with existing products, as well as future Millennium Marine product options. The SpyderLok Track System will transform a boat into a sleek, highly organized fishing machine.
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction, low glare finish *
- Includes stainless steel hardware
- For use with all Spyderlok products
- Available in 5.5-, 16- and 32-inch lengths
- Rod holders slide to the desired location
- No tools required to remove rod holders and accessories
- Includes easily removed plastic end caps
- Impervious to saltwater
- Easily mounted on the gunnels or the deck
- One-year warranty