Gamakatsu(R) G Finesse Tricky Head
1 week ago by Keith Worrall
Modified Jun 3rd, 2020 at 11:55 AM
Gamakatsu® G Finesse Tricky Head
Tacoma, Washington (June 3, 2020) Gamakatsu’s master finesse magician Shin Fukae designed the G Finesse Tricky Head with a few innovative features to make the popular shaky rig even more useful. For the delicate presentations required when dealing with highly pressured fish, Shin kept the weight down to take advantage of the lightest lines. The unique shape of the lead head glides over rocks, staying in the strike zone.
This one-off shape keeps the lead head vertical so it can bounce in and around structures without snagging, leading to more time fishing and less time re-rigging due to lost baits. Fukae went with an O’Shaugnessy-style hook because the versatile shape maintains high-hook up percentages even with light bites. The lockdown tin keeper holds worms and swimbaits firmly in place. The 3/0 size hook is available with 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16 ounce weighted heads to match a variety of soft plastics and conditions. Choose from black or easily customizable unpainted versions.
G Finesse Tricky Head Features:
- Uniquely shaped lead head glides over rocks and avoids snags
- Light weights maximize action for effective shaky rig presentations
- Lockdown tin keeper holds worms and swimbaits firmly in place
- Available in 3/0 with 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16 ounce weighted heads
- Black or unpainted versions for easy customization
For more information, visit www.gamakatsu.com