OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Your Personal Fortress
Oct 4th, 2022 by Keith Worrall
Modified Oct 4th, 2022 at 10:46 AM
Canvas Cutter Fortress 2.0 Bedroll
Top Durability and Comfort in a Right-Sized Canvas Sleep System
Elk Ridge, UT (October XX, 2022) – Crafted from the best designs, materials, and workmanship, Canvas Cutter products are conceived and executed to help passionate outdoors enthusiasts enjoy better experiences in the great outdoors. The Canvas Cutter promise? A great night’s sleep… anywhere… so you can do more and enjoy more of any outdoor adventure you embark upon.
The Fortress 2.0 Bedroll shares the same premium features of Canvas Cutter’s Dominator 2.0 Bedroll in a slightly smaller package, combining highly manageable packability with the rugged durability and extreme comfort customers have come to expect from the Canvas Cutter brand. It’s an ideal choice for any hunter, backpacker, angler, or outdoor adventurer seeking a great night’s sleep via Canvas Cutter’s top materials, design and workmanship in a more compact bedroll. The Fortress 2.0 is available as a bedroll only or a bundle, which includes Canvas Cutter’s dense, high-quality foam pad, and Canvas Cutter’s Standard Pole System. Both are compatible with Canvas Cutter’s The Mesh screened liner accessory for an open-air or highly ventilated sleep experience that locks out annoying insects and other creepy crawlers.
For optimized room and comfort, The Fortress 2.0 Bedroll measures 30 inches wide in the shoulder area and tapers to a 24-inch width in the footbox. Sidewall heights taper from 14 to 11 inches. The Fortress 2.0 Bedroll is built on a rugged foundation of extremely durable 12-oz. canvas that is dual-treated to defy both water and mildew with a breathable polyurethane coating on the inside that ensures comfortable and dry sleeping. All seams are double stitched for longevity, then precisely taped for additional water and weather resistance.
The Fortress 2.0’s heavy-duty YKK zipper is resilient against mud, dirt, and other elements. It features four zipper pulls that facilitate smooth operation for ingress and egress, as well as critical ventilation for temperature and airflow regulation. Built-in ventilation covers provide protection from the elements when vents are open. The bedroll also features robust nylon cinch straps and quick-release buckles with a tensile strength of 1,700 pounds for secure packing and transport.
Canvas Cutter Fortress 2.0 Bedroll Features & Specifications
• Main Material: 12-oz. canvas treated for water and mildew resistance
• Breathable polyurethane interior coating for next-level water resistance
• Seams are double stitched and heat-taped to keep the elements out
• Four zipper sliders for easy ingress and egress from either side, as well as airflow and temperature regulation
• Easy-to-use Standard Pole System (included with Fortress 2.0 Bundle)
• High-Quality Dense (2 lb. per cubic foot) Foam Pad (included with Fortress 2.0 Bundle)
• Zippers: #8 YKK with YKK zipper sliders and guards that operate smoothly in dust, sand, or mud
• Straps: 1700-pound tensile strength nylon with quick-release buckles and easy-to-carry handles for efficient set-up, pack-up, and transport
• Width: 30” width at the shoulder tapering to 24” at the footbox
• Sidewall Height: 14” at the head tapering to 11” at the foot
• Overall Length: 84″
• Weight: 6.0 lbs.
• MSRP: $485.97 (Fortress 2.0 Bundle) / $324.97 (Fortress 2.0 Bedroll only)
The Fortress 2.0 Bedroll is a versatile and durable, right-sized canvas sleep system that packs fast and light, takes up little room on the trail, with the ability to deliver a highly comfortable sleep experience on any beach, mountain, riverbank, plain, or valley. No matter the adventure, pack along comfortable and recuperative sleeping with the Fortress 2.0 Bedroll, available exclusively at canvascutter.com.
About Canvas Cutter
At Canvas Cutter, we believe every thread counts. We craft reliable, high-quality, durable gear for passionate Load Go Dominate outdoors enthusiasts. We specialize in reinventing timeless pieces of gear, simplifying them, and improving them to be more functional in outdoor applications while significantly increasing comfort and utility. Learn more at canvascutter.com.