Introducing Smith’s Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener
Mar 29th, 2022 by Keith Worrall
Modified Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:47 AM
The marine environment is tough on gear. From boats and motors to reels and lures, corrosive saltwater wreaks havoc on anything made of most metals – except aluminum. By happy coincidence, one of nature’s lightest metals is also one of its most corrosion-resistant. Now, Smith’s Consumer Products – the Edge Experts since 1886 – introduces an ultra-versatile aluminum tool that belongs in every saltwater angler’s arsenal: the new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener.
Machined from 6061 aluminum and featuring stainless steel jaws that shrug off the sharpest teeth, Smith’s engineered the new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener to deliver many seasons of use in angling’s toughest environment. In addition to being a rugged, reliable tool for unhooking the day’s catch, the Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener also include integrated features that address many of saltwater fishing’s most common situations, including:
● A split shot crimper that saves your teeth when adding weight to your leader.
● A braided line side cutter for precise cuts and the world’s cleanest knots.
● A diamond hook sharpening groove to hone the point of every hook in your arsenal.
● A stainless steel split ring opener to make changing hooks faster than ever.
● A fixed-angle fillet knife sharpener to maintain the perfect edge while cleaning the day’s catch.
● A durable sheath with belt clip and a removable, coiled tether to keep the Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener within easy reach all day long.
Smith’s new Regal River Fishing Pliers with Sharpener (SKU 50966) will be available soon with an MSRP of $72.99, with protection from Smith’s three-year limited warranty. Learn more about the Edge Experts at Smith’s Consumer Products by visiting https://smithsproducts.com/.