Gamakatsu(R) Treble SP XH Hooks Beef Up Inshore Arsenal
Feb 24th, 2021 by Keith Worrall
Modified Feb 24th, 2021 at 9:48 AM
Tacoma, Washington (February 24, 2021) – Factory treble hooks are often the weak link on saltwater lures, leading to lost fish and bruised egos. Turn the one that got away into your next profile picture with some help from Gamakatsu’s heavy-duty treble SP XH hooks.
Replacing factory hooks on inshore plugs, jigs and spoons with treble SP XH hooks is an instant upgrade. The Tournament Grade Wire (TGW) construction is thinner, stronger and sharper than standard wire, making these Gamakatsu’s strongest treble ever. Plus, the short shank design eliminates leverage that can lead to worn jaws and pulled hooks.
Fishermen can leave the split ring pliers in tackle bags, thanks to the innovative Magic Eye design. The hook eyes are beveled, so they slide right onto split rings without the need for tools. Despite the added brawn, treble SP XH weights are similar to factory offerings, so fishermen’s favorite plug won’t lose its magic fish-catching shimmy when upgraded.
Replace those factory trebles with Gamakatsu’s treble SP XH hooks and increase the odds of getting that fish to shore or boat.
Treble SP XH Hook Features:
- Heavy-duty treble replaces factory hooks on plugs and lures
- Tournament Grade Wire construction is thinner, stronger, and sharper
- Short shank design eliminates leverage that can lead to pulled hooks
- Magic Eye makes swapping hooks a tool-less affair
- Sizes: 3, 2, 1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0
- Color: Tin
- Qty/Pack 5 – Sizes 3, 2, 1
- Qty/Pack 4 – Sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, 6/0
For more information, visit www.gamakatsu.com.