Corrosion Technologies Protects Against the Rigors of Saltwater
Jul 22nd, 2020 by Keith Worrall
Modified Jul 22nd, 2020 at 10:48 AM
Corrosion Technologies Protects Against the Rigors of Saltwater
Garland, TX (July 21, 2020) – Protect valuable fishing equipment against the corrosive effects of saltwater with the innovative products from Corrosion Technologies, a leader in chemicals and coatings for the aerospace, military, industrial and sporting worlds. Trusted by the U.S. Navy, Corrosion Technologies has solutions to guard fishing reels, boat hulls and cooling systems and trailers against the rigors of saltwater.
ReelX® is a high-tech, extreme-pressure optimized lubricant that takes fishing reels to the next level. Based on Corrosion Technologies’ revolutionary CorrosionX core Polar Bonding technology, ReelX cannot be easily displaced by pressure, friction or moisture – even under extreme conditions. The molecular bond permits ReelX to lubricate under extreme loads and high temperatures, lasting longer than conventional fishing reel lubricants. Many of the world’s top fishing reel manufacturers have recognized ReelX’s abilities, including Accurate Fishing Products, Bauer Premium Fly Reels, Inc, Electric Fishing Reel Systems, Okuma Fishing Tackle Corporation and ZeeBaaS, LLC, choosing it as their factory lubricant. ReelX is the U.S. Longcasters team’s choice, giving them the edge they need to excel in distance casting competitions.
As long as ReelX is present on metal, it can’t rust or corrode! Although ReelX aggressively deters corrosion, it is entirely safe on monofilament, braided line, plastic and PTFE, ensuring it won’t damage any part of your fishing equipment. It’s safe on electronics and completely shuts down electrolysis between dissimilar metals. ReelX is as gentle on the environment as it is your equipment. Unlike other reel lubes on the market, the volatile organic content (usually abbreviated as VOC or VOCs) of ReelX is ZERO. Others are can be as high as 50 percent or more. ReelX contains no wax, tar, silicone or other solids, so it will never gum-up. Get the most out of reels by treating them with Corrosion Technologies’ ReelX. Casts are longer, reels run smoother, and stay looking new longer. ReelX comes in a one-ounce bottle with a tapered spout for precision application, at home or on the water.
Protect boats, and improve performance, with BarnacleX™. The breakthrough formula keeps running surfaces clean and drag-free by painlessly removing biological fouling from hull bottoms, increasing speeds and decreasing gas consumption. BarnacleX is the first barnacle and marine growth dissolver and remover whose chemistry targets the complete range of issues associated with fouling organisms and the dissolved minerals in fresh, brackish and seawater.
BarnacleX dissolves the calcium and silicon dioxide shells of fouling organisms, such as barnacles, mussels (including the dreaded zebra mussels), limpets, coral and algae quickly and efficiently. It also targets the bioadhesives used by barnacles, zebra mussels and limpets. BarnacleX keeps engines operating smoothly by keeping cooling systems free of fouling. The powerful formula easily clears restricted pipework and valves, optimizing performance and extending the life of critical components. The advanced chemical composition is safe on bronze, copper, gel coat and marine paints when used as directed, but cuts through growth with minimal elbow grease.
CorrosionX® Heavy Duty keeps trailers in tip-top condition, providing extreme protection for all exposed metal. This thickened-film version of CorrosionX was developed to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion, protecting leaf springs, hitches, winches and framework against saltwater. The dripless formula resists displacement or removal by splash, rain, seawater or even pressure washing for extended defense.
The self-healing coating that CorrosionX HD provides is the ultimate defense against saltwater. CorrosionX HD will even slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, displacing moisture and corrosion-causing electrolytes to prolong service life. Unlike wax-based corrosion inhibitor barrier coatings, CorrosionX HD will not dry, harden or crack. Use the original thinner formula, CorrosionX to protect the electrical contacts, such as lights and plugs, present on trailers. After immersion in saltwater, wipe down all affected surfaces with CorrosionX. For long term protection against saltwater and the rust and corrosion it creates, the answer is the CorrosionX line up. There are no other products like it on the market today, meeting the U.S. Navy’s tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement MIL-PRF-81309H.
A leader in the aerospace, military, industrial, and sporting worlds, Corrosion Technologies has decades of experience developing solutions for the most advanced ships in the U.S. Navy. Keep all of your fishing equipment in ship shape with advanced coatings and chemicals from Corrosion Technologies.
* Improves reel performance
* Displaces moisture
* Stops/prevents rust and corrosion
* Will Not Harm Plastic, PTFE or Monofilament
* Used by the U.S. Longcasters Team to routinely execute casts that exceed 260 yards
ReelX Used By Top Reel Manufacturers
* Accurate Fishing Products
* Bauer Premium Fly Reels, Inc
* Electric Fishing Reel Systems
* Okuma Fishing Tackle Corporation
* ZeeBaaS, LLC
* For use on both freshwater and saltwater systems and hulls
* Effectively dissolves the calcium and silicon dioxide shells of fouling organisms such as barnacles, mussels (including the dreaded zebra mussels), limpets, coral and algae
* Contains the natural release agent for the bioadhesives secreted by fouling organisms
* Safe on bronze, copper, gel coat and marine paints when used as directed
* Available in 1, 5 and 55-gallon sizes
* Kills existing rust and corrosion
* Self-healing Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) shields against moisture
* Polar Bonding sticks to metal like a magnet
* Safe on electronics, featuring a high dielectric strength of 39,000 volts
* Meets the US Navy’s tough new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement MIL-PRF-81309H
* Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
* Available in 6- and 16-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid ounce trigger spray
* Available in 1, 5, 30, and 55-gallon sizes
CorrosionX HD Features
* Extreme protection for exposed metal in the most challenging conditions, such as marine, industrial and agricultural applications
* Long-term water and weather resistance
* Tenaciously resists water displacement and washout
* Won’t dry, harden or crack
* Actively prevents electrolysis and galvanic corrosion
* Self-healing, resilient film
* Available in 12-ounce aerosol, 1, 5, 30, and 55-gallon sizes