Stay Comfortably Hidden this Season Millenniums Q200 Buck Hut Shooting House
1 month ago by Keith Worrall
Modified 1 month ago at 1 month ago
Pearl, MS (July 6, 2022) – Comfort and concealment matter while waiting for that buck of your dreams. The ability to stay put for many hours across all types of weather usually increases your odds as you stake out deer travel zones, food plots, farm fields and the like. It’s one reason many property owners and land managers erect wooden “box blinds” in all shapes and sizes in strategic locations around a hunting area.
These homemade blinds are increasingly expensive given the cost of materials today, such as pressure-treated lumber and plywood. And they’re permanent, usually left to stand until they deteriorate to the ground, long after the productivity of that specific hunting area has dwindled.
The comfort and concealment of those box blinds are now available in a more adaptable configuration with the Millennium Buck Hut Shooting House. This roomy, heavy-duty soft-shell blind attaches to the top of a hefty, powder-coated, cross-braced steel frame. The blind is 7 ft., 4 in. wide, 4 ft. deep, and 7 ft. high, enabling standing shots and providing ample room for two hunters. The interior is configured to allow up to two Millennium 360 Revolution seats and many other comfortable seating options. A removable platform pad is at your feet.
A black interior increases concealment, lessening the chances game will spot movement inside the blind. The adjustable windows are also black, configurable to your preferred style of hunting, whether rifle, crossbow, or vertical bow. They also come with rigid, adjustable height shooting rests to facilitate a quality shot at the chosen moment.
The uneven ground at the selected prime hunting location isn’t a showstopper. The tower has two adjustable legs to assist in getting the blind positioned perfectly. Once in place, secure it using the included stabilizing anchoring kit.
Once your hunting season ends, you can rapidly take down the Buck Hut Shooting House and store it, avoiding damaging elements in the offseason. This blind will give you years of dependable, comfortable service coupled with portability that ups its value.
Q200 Buck Hut Features:
- Blind constructed of heavy-duty water-resistant soft shell
- Black windows and black interior for ultimate concealment
- Roomy interior with up to 7 ft. height for standing shots
- Configured to allow for (1) or (2) 360 Revolution seats to be added
- Multi-configuration windows for rifle, crossbow, or vertical bow hunting
- Each window has adjustable height shooting rest
- Tower has two adjustable legs for leveling on uneven ground
- Heavy-duty powder coat steel construction
- Removable platform pad included
- Includes stabilizing anchoring kit
Q200 Buck Hut Specs:
- Net Weight: 323 lbs.
- Material: Powder-coated steel/Fabric
- Overall Height: 15 ft. 8 in.
- Blind Dimensions: 7’4 ft. W X 4ft. D X 7ft. H
- Overall Footprint: 11 ft. 9 in. X 8 ft.’
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.