2015 Doctor Sonar GPS/Sonar School
Nov 14th, 2014 by OutdoorsFIRST
Modified Nov 14th, 2014 at 12:00 AM
First Doctor Sonar GPS and Sonar school announced for for 2015. Friday January 2, 2015
Doc covers Humminbird. Lowrance, Vexilar and more. Learn how to utilize your GPS and all the new mapping. Seminars, Q&A session and all questions welcome.
If you plan on attending the NPAA Conference come a day early and attend Doc’c class, Doc has been hard at work gathering info on whats new and how it works. NPAA members receive a 20% discount.
CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL & SUITES
MINNEAPOLIS AIRPORT-MALL OF AMERICA
3 APPLETREE SQUARE, BLOOMINGTON, MN 55425
• 9 AM-12 NOON
• 12-1 PM BREAK (BRING YOUR LUNCH OR USE THE CAFE)
• 1-4 PM
• UNDERSTANDING SONAR/DOWN IMAGING/SIDE IMAGING AND INTERPRETING THE DISPLAY
• SIDE SCAN/ DOWN IMAGING/AND THE NEW FORWARD LOOKING SONAR
• HUMMINBIRD 360 AND LOWRANCE SPOTLIGHT
• GPS FUNCTIONS
• HOW TO SET UP YOUR HUMMINBIRD/LOWRANCE FOR OPTIMAL USE
• LEARN ABOUT THE NEW MAPPING OPTIONS FROM NAVIONICS/HUMMINBIRD/LOWRANCE/DOCTOR SONAR
• LEARN ABOUT THE NEW LINKING OF MINN KOTA/HUMMINBIRD TO MOTORGUIDE/LOWRANCE
• VEXILAR SONARPHONE (WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE)
CALL (855) 391-8319 OR EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE INFORMATION
PRINT REGISTRATION FORM CLICK HERE
Registration: The cost for the class is $100.
Sign up online with a credit card, or print out a registration form and mail in along with a check.