CRAPPIE RODEO 2019
February 1- April 15
1,005 tagged Crappie valued at over $150,000
2019 tag color is Red
Crappie Rodeo Rules:
1. All tagged fish must be checked-in alive and with the tag in place.
DO NOT REMOVE TAG!
2. You must have in possession a current Crappie Rodeo Badge at the time of the catch. Awards & prizes are not transferrable.
3. All fish must be caught with pole or rod&reel during tournament time.
4. You must obey all State Fish & Game Laws.
5. No Guides and No Pro Crappie Tournament Anglers allowed.
6. You must be willing to take a polygraph test if requested by Tournament Director.
7. All decisions of Tournament Director are final.
Find Out More On This Event at http://weisslakeimprovementassociation.org