Berkley Cast for Cash Expanding for 2020 – FLW
Dec 29th, 2019 by Keith Worrall
Modified Dec 29th, 2019 at 9:03 PM
Berkley Cast for Cash Expanding for 2020
December 18, 2019
Berkley’s® Cast for Cash will expand in 2020, bringing the successful tournament contingency program to even more anglers and more tournament circuits. On the heels of its successful 2019 launch, the Cast for Cast program will add nearly 300 new tournaments across 13 different tournament trails, including bass, walleye and bass kayaking competitions. Cash rewards for semi-professional and loyal weekend tournament anglers will be awarded to the top two finishers at each qualifying tournament.
To participate, anglers must be a member of the Berkley Cast for Cash program. Memberships for 2020 are $29.99 and come with an exclusive 2020 Berkley Pro Pack valued at $50. The Pro Packs include Berkley hard and soft baits, as well as a 2020 Cast for Cash hat and boat decal.
Prizes ranging from $100 to $1,000, depending on the tournament, will be awarded to the two top finishers at each Berkley Cast for Cash-eligible event, regardless of their place of finish. There is no cap as to how many times one can win.
“We recognize the passion for tournament fishing and want to do our part to reward anglers who put their trust in the science behind Berkley baits to help them catch more fish,” says Jon Schlosser, Berkley VP of Marketing. “We saw success during the 2019 tournament season and we are excited to expand the program for the 2020 tournament season.”
Participating FLW tournament trails (for boaters and co-anglers):
FLW Series regular-season events
FLW Series Championship
Phoenix Bass Fishing League presented by T-H Marine events
Phoenix Bass Fishing League All-American
2020 rules and regulations summary
What follows is only a summary of program rules. For complete rules and regulations, visit berkley-fishing.com/Cast-for-Cash.
1. Anglers must use Berkley hard or soft bait in sanctioned tournaments to be eligible to win Cast for Cash contingency prize money.
2. Anglers must purchase a membership and register for Cast for Cash before tournament registration to be considered eligible. They will then be eligible for sanctioned tournaments through the remainder of the year.
3. Anglers must have their Cast for Cash membership card and a valid government-issued ID available to present to tournament officials at all sanctioned tournaments.
4. If fishing in a team tournament, both anglers must be registered Cast for Cash members to qualify for payouts. There will only be one payout awarded per team.
5. Anglers must indicate that they are Cast for Cash members when registering for sanctioned tournaments (if applicable) and must comply with all tournament guidelines to be eligible to win Cast for Cash prizes.
6. Anglers must display a Cast for Cash membership decal (provided in the Berkley Pro Pack) on a visible area of their boat.
7. Membership is annual, lasting from Jan. 1 or the date purchased thereafter, and will expire on Nov. 30 of that same year.
8. Tournaments must have a minimum of 20 boats to be Cast for Cash sanctioned events.
For more information on Berkley’s Cast for Cash bait contingency program, to read the complete rules and regulations, or to become a member, visit berkley-fishing.com/Cast-for-Cash.