Tigress Poseidon Dredge Boom is a Gamer Changer for Smaller Boats
Jan 14th, 2021 by Keith Worrall
Modified Jan 14th, 2021 at 11:49 AM
Lake Worth, Fl. (Jan. 14, 2021) – Tigress Outriggers & Gear powers into the new year with their innovative Poseidon Dredge Boom. Tigress’ Poseidon Dredge Boom allows smaller center console boats to fish like larger vessels, giving the performance needed to put fish in the box and get that podium finish. The Poseidon Dredge Boom will out pull any other dredge boom on the market, easily handling the heaviest of dredges.
Built with a 7′ black fiberglass boom, a 3/0 Folbe heavy-duty block pulley, and 316 stainless steel hardware, the Poseidon Dredge Boom can take all the abuse competitive fishing in the sportiest seas can dish out. The Poseidon Dredge Boom fits a #4 80 pound class bent butt and works perfectly with LP or Hooker electric reels to help automate spread management.
Tigress XD Poseidon Dredge Booms feature:
- Allows smaller center consoles to fish like bigger boats
- Out pulls any other dredge on the market
- 7′ black fiberglass boom
- 3/0 Folbe heavy-duty block pulley
- Ideal for LP or Hooker electric reels
- Fits #4 80 pound class bent butt rods
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Comes with 14′ nylon safety tether with 316 stainless steel carabineer
For more information, please visit www.tigressoutriggers.com