Plano® Gives Kristine Fischer An EDGE™
Apr 27th, 2021 by Keith Worrall
Modified Apr 27th, 2021 at 10:44 AM
Grand Prairie, TX (April 27, 2021) As a passionate pro kayak angler, Kristine Fischer does not have the luxury of big storage compartments. Plano® gives her the EDGE™ she needs to make the most out of the tight confines of a small vessel.
“Switching to the Plano EDGE Plastics box has made my life so much easier. Not just in terms of organization, but for durability,” says the multiple-time National Kayak Tournament Champion. The specialized design of the Plano EDGE Plastics box accommodates tray packs of soft plastic swimbaits without damaging or affecting their shape, so they fish the way they were intended. The rigid enclosure ensures soft plastics don’t get crushed underfoot, lost inside tackle bags, or blown overboard.
The Plano EDGE Plastics Box has changed the way Kayak Angler, Kristine Fischer stores her tackle.
“These things are waterproof, you can get a ton of plastics in there. Plus, they are rock solid,” says Fischer. The huge, watertight enclosure offered by the Plastics box also swallows other hard-to-manage tackle, with removable and adjustable dividers permitting storage of larger items such as tools and knives. If some moisture does find its way in, the dual, oversized Water Wick™ dividers soak it all up. Rustrictor™ technology adds another layer of protection, delivering 360 degrees of rust prevention to everything stored in the box.
“When I’m ready to go out on the water I can grab two of these containers and they fit perfectly under the seat of my kayak,” says the kayak pro. At home or on the water, stackable lids and bases make the most of available space. Fischer utilizes the EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents, enabling her to grab the right box from her garage every time she heads out. The DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid lets her see exactly what’s in each box at a glance and opens quickly and easily with a one-handed latch design.
“Plano EDGE has totally changed the way I’m able to store my plastics,” says Fischer. “That’s my EDGE. What’s yours?”
The Plano® EDGE™ features that Kristine Fischer counts on to be the most
- Huge, watertight enclosure for soft plastics or other hard-to-manage tackle
- Large enough to hold today’s tray pack soft plastic swimbaits without damaging or affecting their shape
- Dividers are removable and adjustable for larger item storage – such as tools and knives
- Dual, oversized Water Wick™ dividers to keep large interior dry
- Side-mounted handles improve mobility even when box is full
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design