2021 PMTT Newsletter
Feb 23rd, 2021 by Keith Worrall
Modified Feb 23rd, 2021 at 7:18 PM
2021 PMTT Newsletter
PMTT To Draw 2021 Starting Positions LIVE!
The Professional Musky Tournament Trail (PMTT) will conduct a LIVE drawing for 2021 starting positions on Monday, March 1. This drawing will be live-streamed on the PMTT’s Facebook page at 7:30 p.m. A couple of drawings will also be held.
All entries received after March 1 will be treated first-come, first-serve.
To sign up to fish the PMTT in 2021, click here.
To view the live drawing for starting positions, click here.
2021 PMTT Schedule
The PMTT will hold three qualifying tournaments and the Ranger Boats World Championship in 2021. With full fields, the PMTT will pay out over a quarter million dollars in cash and prizes.
• April 24-25 — The PMTT’s season kicks off with the VitaMinerals Spring Shootout on Cave Run Lake, Kentucky. The event is hosted by Morehead Tourism.
• June 26-27 — The Eagle River & Three Lakes Chains in northern Wisconsin will be the site of Mercury Marine’s Summer Challenge. The qualifier is hosted by the Eagle River and Three Lakes Area Chambers of Commerce.
• August 27-28 — Musky Hunter Magazine’s Late Summer Showdown will be held on Bemidji and Cass Lakes in northern Minnesota. This tournament is hosted by Visit Bemidji & Ruttger’s Birchmont Lodge.
• September 24-26 — The PMTT World Championship will be on Wisconsin’s Chippewa Flowage and will be hosted by the Lake Chippewa Flowage Resort Association and Treeland Resorts.
To enter or obtain more information, write or call: Professional Musky Tournament Trail, Ltd., P.O. Box 983, Frankfort, Illinois 60423; (815) 478-4092, promusky.com.
PMTT Announces 2021 Rules Changes
Rule changes for 2021 season:
· With Covid-19 restrictions fluctuating throughout the season, the PMTT will always follow any restrictions and/or guidelines that arise at the different tournament locations throughout the 2021 season. As such we will still offer live streaming of all Rule Meetings and Awards Ceremonies for those who cannot attend in-person gatherings. The PMTT will do away with the “Must Be Present” restriction for all free tournament entry give-a-ways and TTAP Incentive drawings at such gatherings.
· The 2021 PMTT schedule has qualifiers that will be held on multiple lakes that do not connect to one another. You will be permitted to trailer to and from certain lakes during tournament hours, provided you follow the rules for trailering that will be explained during the Rules Meeting at each of those qualifiers.
· There will no longer be any Return Location at the end of each tournament fishing day. Therefore, you can stay on your fishing spot until the end of the tournament hours each day, but you still must FULLY COMPLETE your fish registration before the tournament hours end each day. No fish registrations or partial fish registrations will be accepted after tournament hours end.